Disaster Planning for Residents in Northwest Michigan
One of the most important parts of managing a company in Traverse City, MI is ensuring business continuity. However, these plans usually involve things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Northwest Michigan now to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Traverse City, MI after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.