Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Northwest Michigan is committed to providing superior customer service in all lines of our business. We recognize this is best accomplished through a talented and dedicated team.
If you have a passion for helping people and experience that compliments our industry, we encourage you to explore our open positions below.
Paul Davis offers excellent benefits, competitive salaries, training and growth opportunities.
Estimator, Restoration & Remodeling
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Northwest Michigan is a full-service insurance restoration and remodeling general contractor, specializing in the mitigation and repair of damaged residential and commercial buildings. We provide emergency response services, followed by total reconstruction of damage caused by water, fire, smoke, and wind. We also provide remodeling to people that would like to update their kitchen, bathroom or finish their basement.
We are an independently owned and operated company, part of the Paul Davis franchise system, which is the largest national network of full-service insurance restoration contractors. This office handles projects in all Northwest Lower Michigan. Our policy is to provide straightforward honesty and impeccable integrity to our customers, insurers, and contractors.
The Estimator plays a very important role in the success of our company. You will often be the first response to disasters large and small, providing reassurance to the homeowner, in addition to compiling a reliable and accurate report to the insurance industry.
Your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Job Budget
- Material Selections and Ordering
- Communicating with Insurance Agents, Adjusters & Customers
- Invoicing and Collections
- Emergency Response
Highly qualified candidates will have a proven track record & education in the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Self Motivation
- Bachelors Degree
- Time Management
- Budgets or Job Costing
- Estimating, Xactimate 28
- TPA Insurance Programs
- Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude
Salary, Commission, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Health Plan, Simple IRA Retirement Plan
E-mail cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [email protected]
Project Manager, Restoration & Remodeling
Paul Davis Restoration and Remodeling of Northwest MI seeks a highly motivated individual to manage numerous residential projects (15-25+) simultaneously. We handle projects all over lower Northwest MI.
- Job site visits
- Coordinate subcontractors
- Schedule and manage trades
- Schedule and manage in-house crew
- Communicate with customer daily
- Material selections
- Quality control
- Meet job deadlines
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Hire and fire sub contractors as needed
- Interview, hire and terminate in house employees as needed
Required Qualifications: Qualified candidates should be outgoing, confident, ambitious, self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented. Some of the job benefits include: Diverse fast paced role, work in various settings, good starting wage and benefits, great long-term growth and earning potential.
- Proven track record of managing over 10 jobs simultaneously
- Valid Driver’s License
- Michigan Builders License, a plus
- OSHA Certification or other safety certifications, a plus
- Lead-Safe Renovator License, a plus
- IICRC Certifications in Fire & Smoke, Water Damage, and Odor Control, a plus
This is an exciting job for that passionate person who really wants to make a difference in the lives of families whom have remodeling needs or have just experienced a catastrophic structure loss due to fire, water, wind, etc.
- Associate’s Degree in related field
- 3 years experience in related field
Benefits: Health Plan, Simple IRA Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, Paid Vacation Time.
Email cover letter, resume & salary requirements to [email protected]
Senior Water Restoration Technician
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Northwest Michigan is a full-service restoration & remodeling contractor, specializing in the mitigation and repair of residential and commercial properties, providing emergency response services and complete reconstruction, repair, and/or remodeling.
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Northwest Michigan is currently seeking a hard-working, self-motivated Senior Water Restoration Technician who will excel at customer service & technology. We want somebody that wants a career and wants to grow with our company. This full-time person must be able to handle water jobs from start to finish, have a very positive attitude, providing great customer service, be computer savvy, able to lift heavy items, complete demolition to minor construction, and be on a rotating schedule for on-call emergencies 24/7.
- Prior water restoration experience and certifications a plus, we are willing to train the right person.
- You must provide a copy of your driving record, and a background check will be required. Non-smoking workplace.
- Good starting pay, based on experience & training. Medical HRA plan, holiday & vacation pay.
Stop in at 1310 Industry Dr. Traverse City, MI 49696 to fill out application or e-mail resume to [email protected]
Construction Apprentice Position
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Northwest MI (Traverse City) is currently looking for a Full time Construction Apprentice.
- Assisting senior construction technician with daily tasks including hanging drywall
- Installing cabinets and doors
- Framing walls
- Installing trim
- Demolition & cleanup
- Maintaining the office/shop
- Other duties as needed.
Any combination of
- Rough carpentry
- Finish carpentry
- Hard surface flooring
- Carpet installation
- Painting Demolition
- General labor
Preferred experience: All experience levels are welcome. Rate of pay will reflect skill/experience.
- Works well unsupervised
- Positive can do attitude
- Able to take instructions and work as a team
- Has a desire to learn new skills
- Is punctual, energetic, and has a strong work ethic
- Holds a valid Michigan Drivers License
- Must pass a criminal background check
For consideration email resume to [email protected]
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling is looking for a Full Time Construction Technician for fire & water damage restoration.
- 24 hour emergency water damage work
- Some heavy lifting
What we offer:
- Good starting wage
- Benefits after 90 days
- Good driving record
- Felony free background (background check will be processed)
- Experience is a plus but not required
For consideration, please send your resume and contact information to [email protected]
Construction/Restoration Sub Contractors Needed
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling is seeking quality Sub Contractors.
Are you a 1-2 person crew that can handle small/medium projects including:
- Finish Carpentry Work
- Tile installers
If so, we would like to talk to you!
- Good Communication Skills
- Perform Quality Work
- Retain Proper Liability Insurance
- Felony Free Background (Background checks are processed)
For consideration, please send your resume and contact information to [email protected].