Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to think about as you take on the healing process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were at one point automatically discarded are very possibly are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Returning your cleaned items promptly
Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work tirelessly to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.
Contents Cleaning and Restoration in Traverse City
Contents Cleaning and Restoration in Cadillac
Contents Cleaning and Restoration in Leelanau County
Contents Cleaning and Restoration in Torch Lake
Contents Cleaning and Restoration in Kalkaska
Contents Cleaning and Restoration in Manistee