Paul Davis offers a wide range of reconstruction expertise, property damage cleanup, and contents restoration as a result of fire, water, storm, mold or other disaster. We are multi-peril insurance repair experts for both residential and commercial properties. Since 1966, the Paul Davis team has served the insurance industry and their policy holding customers in restoring more than two million properties.
Our staff has complete restoration, construction, and industry knowledge. We are a community of experts, who come from different histories rich in experience. Our staff is licensed and trained using IICRC-sanctioned restoration techniques.
24/7 Emergency Response
When you and your customers need us the most, Paul Davis is ready and understands the urgency of property damage emergencies, which is why we are committed to the following standards:
- 30 minute contact
- 4 hour onsite response
- Feedback to the insurance adjuster within 24 hours
- Accurate, thorough documentation and estimates
- Concern and empathy for your customers
The entire industry of property damage restoration can be complex and ever-changing. Staying current with the knowledge and trends of this industry is important. This is why the Paul Davis team offers a complete range of continuing education classes for professionals in the insurance industry. For more information, or to register for an upcoming course, click here.
Direct Repair Programs
Every day, the Paul Davis network is counted on by leading insurance companies to restore the homes and businesses of thousands of property owners devastated by damage from water, fire, storm, and other catastrophes as part of direct repair programs designed to your specifications. Together, we connect the more than 300 Paul Davis franchise offices with your policy holders when they need us – 24/7.
Quality Assurance Center
The Paul Davis Quality Assurance Center was formed to ensure the accuracy of program standard compliance and claims file preparation by the Paul Davis network as stated by your requirements. Our employees work daily with Paul Davis offices and client representatives to ensure objectives are met. The overall benefit of this function is to improve program accuracy which results in the speedier settlement of claims and cost saving to our clients.
If your policy holder’s business or home is damaged by fire, storm, water, mold or other disaster, Call Paul!
Paul Davis of Northwest Michigan has started our annual football contest! Each week there will be a new downloadable version of the teams playing for you to circle your teams and send back in. You can send your picks via email or fax to email@example.com or 231-933-9080. This is your chance to win a $20 gift card from Paul Davis.
- Week 1: Mitch Wilson from State Farm John Haddix Agency with 12 points
- Week 2: Michelle Dine from Farm Bureau Carter, Needham, Hathaway Agency with 10 points
- Week 3: Allison Gauthier from Honor Area Insurance Agency with 11 points
- Week 4: Carly Rothgarber from Farm Bureau Marion Stephens with 12 points
- Week 5: Carly Rothgarber from Farm Bureau Marion Stephens with 11 points
- Week 6: Sarah Hulwick from C&M Insurance Traverse City with 13 points
- Week 7: Sarah Hulwick from C&M Insurance Traverse City with 12 points
- Week 8: Mike Jager from Larkin Group with 12 points
- Week 9: Jeremy Crum from State Farm Jeremy Crum with 11 points
- Week 10: Hugh Simmonds from C&M Insurance Traverse City with 11 points
- Week 11: Hugh Simmonds from C&M Insurance Traverse City with 9 points
- Week 12: Jessica Ketola from Farm Bureau, Honor with 12 points
- Week 13: Sarah Hulwick from C&M Insurance Traverse City with 11 points
- Week 14: Will Be Announced in Week 16